- 393-16, Mangsang-dong, Donghae, Gangwon-do
No.1 Beach in the east coast boasting clean and shallow water as well as white sands spreading endlessly along the seashore behind the dense pine forest. You can step on silver sand, look at the wide horizon, feel refreshment deep in your mind by opening your breast to sea wind and being nestled in the bosom of the wide East Sea. Various convenient facilities are prepared including Mansang Grand Tourist Hotel, Nakwon Beach Hotel equipped with the newest facilities,and inns and homestay.
- Designated as the National Tourist Attraction No.2 in 1977, this beach is proud of the expensive white sands, the shallow waters, the cleanest waters in the country and attracts summer family visitors.
- Campground : 41,760㎡(12,600 pyeong)
- Capacity : 20,000
- Location : 393-16, Mangsang-dong, Donghae, Gangwon-do
- Opening Season : Yearly from July 10 to August 20(During 42 days)Festivals · Events Forever Green Sea Festival(in early August), Cuttlefish Festival(in August), National Fishing Contest(Oct. ~ Nov.)