Bukpyong Market is a five-day market that is still prospering in Youngodng. In the Market, visitors can have various experiences of bargaining, appreciating the work as well as the sheer joy of shopping. The market is held for five days from 3rd, 13th, 18th 23rd and 28th every month in the wide market place (13223m2). The kinds of food include Buckwheat paste[jelly], Seonji soup, Someori Gukbap buckwheat paste[jelly], handmade knife-cut noodles, boiled barley (and rice), and Gamja Jeon (Potato Pancakes).
- Location : #27, Bukpyoung-dong, Donghae-si, Gangwon-do
- Size of the market : around Bukpyoung-dong, Donghae-si (13323m2)
- Period : for 5 days (for 5 days from 3rd, 13th, 18th, 23rd, 28th of each month)
- Number of stores : about 600
- Foods : buckwheat paste[jelly], Seonji soup, Someori Gukbap (Cow head soup with rice), handmade knife-cut noodles , boiled barley (and rice), Gamja Jeon (Potato Pancakes)li>
- Additional Facility : parking lots, public restrooms (2complexs)